RE: VBCNN (was: Dan Rather)

On 17 Sep 2001, at 15:13, Adam Rivers wrote:

> I know.. there are none in any local stores/shops either.. the Union News
> published one yesterday, Newsday published one yesterday, and the Herald
> did today.

I understand the Sunday Globe published a flag, too.  I dug out the flags
that I had from the late 50s, one with 48 stars, one with 49, and one of
the first 50-star flags after the admission of Hawaii.  I put the 50-star flag
in my window, and the other two on doors inside.  I also dug out a flag
lapel pin and a flag button, which I used to wear with peace symbols
during the Vietnam war.  I put the lapel pin on my suit jacket.

But we've got to guard against flag-waving turning into jingoism.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com