Re: Moment of Radio Silence (was: Clear Channel "Network)

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Brian Vita wrote:

> Is it me or has it been that the most reasonable and measured voice on this
> list for the past 24 hours has been that of a 13 year old.  Keep up the good
> work, Adam.

THANK YOU BRIAN.

I am way behind on my email due to my being absolutely glued to the
news.......

But people- keep in mind, Adam is probably the youngest member of this
list. He is not nearly as mature as the reast of us (please don't take
offense Adam)  and he is much mroe politically aware, and smart when it
comes to radio and television than anyone I ever knew at 13 years old.

The kid is 13- he is most likely going to get involved in this industry if
he has THIS STRONG of an interest at THAT YOUNG of an age.

I was really into CB radio at that time, and got similar treatemnt from
the people I thought were my friends........While sometimes Adam may seem
slightly ignorant, would you rather him here making semi-ignorant and
slightly immature comments, or on the street, smoking pot, shooting
heroin, and robbing banks? I KNOW 13 year olds who do this sort of thing.

None of us were completely grown up, and NONE of us are completely
educated. Complete education is an impossible task. The mroe years we are
here, the more we learn. And our rate oif learning differs from person to
person.

I don't always agree with Adam. But I think it is great to see souch a
young mind on a forum like this.

Jeremy Mixer