Re: Is there no moderator here?

Yes these things are slightly off topic, but as a mailing list
administrator myself I feel it is important to discuss some fo these
maters- granted the debates are a little too much, I have over twiice the
amount of email that I normally get..... I came here to discuss radio too,
so didn't we all....but damn, stop the bitching.

Your post is just as, if not mroe so, irrelevent then the posts you were
referring to. If you don't like it, email people through PRIVATE email.

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 umar@nerodia.wcrb.com wrote:

> I've just waded through 20+ messages that are completely off-topic for
> this list. If this keeps up much longer I'm going to unsubscribe; I came
> here to read about Boston radio not George W. Bush or school prayer.
>

> Rob Landry
> umar@nerodia.wcrb.com

Jeremy

Psychedelic Pine Tree- http://www.mp3.com/PPT