The Americans

Several of my younger friends emailed me the text of Gordon Sinclair's the
Americans. I don't think my two friends realized that Sinclair penned his
famous lines a quarter century ago - the above mentioned friends not having
been born yet at the time.

Given the events of the past two days, I think Gordon Sinclair's words are
as appropriate today as 25 years ago, so the following is a url to the
history,  text, and  Real Audio clip of Sinclair's original broadcast:

http://www.rcc.ryerson.ca/schools/rta/ccf/news/unique/am_text.html

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)