Re: Coverage of Press Conference

On 12 Sep 2001, at 8:08, Marc Lemay wrote:

> Amen to that, and thank you Bill!  Granted I think the US might have gotten
> caught with the proverbial pants down, but the President isn't going to
> "show his cards"...last night was an appropriate response from a stunned
> administration, and a stunned nation.  While we may not agree with his
> politics, he's earned the title of Mr. President.

Well, no, he hasn't earned it and shouldn't have gotten it.  But he is the
President right now and is entitled to the respect due the office,
especially in time of crisis.

Bill Clinton was entitled to that respect, too.  He didn't always get it, but
two wrongs still don't make a right.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com