Re: Moment of Radio Silence (was: Clear Channel "Network)

At 1:43 PM -0400 9/13/01, Bill O'Neill wrote:

>Well put.  And I sit here, still waiting for an answer to my
>_original_ simple post as to whether or not anyone witnessed any
>moments of silence!  My original post was that I'd heard a Vt. CC
>station cut in stating they were joining all other CC stations.

I think I heard them do one on the "Coffeehouse " program on WERS,
either yesterday morning or this morning.  I'm not sure because it
was shortly after I had awakened, and I was still groggy at the time.

I've also been listening to WBOQ quite a bit since this all broke,
trying to avoid the news if possible, I get enough at the office.  I
haven't heard them do anything of this nature, but I know they always
play The National Anthem at noon every day, perhaps they did a moment
of silence following that, although I wasn't tuned in at the time, so
I really don't know anything there.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH