Re: Moment of Radio Silence (was: Clear Channel "Network)

> Now I am seeing arguments about whether a moment of silence to
honour and
> remember the victims should be allowed on constitutional grounds.
> How petty.
> How sad.
> How soon we forget.
>
> Dan Cole

Well put.  And I sit here, still waiting for an answer to my
_original_ simple post as to whether or not anyone witnessed any
moments of silence!  My original post was that I'd heard a Vt. CC
station cut in stating they were joining all other CC stations.

Bill O'Neill