Re: Chuck Scarborough

WEAFNY@aol.com wrote:

> Chuck was evening  local news anchor for WNAC-TV, Channel 7 in the
> mid-1970's.  He has been in NYC for almost 25 years.

Throughout the 80s, Chuck would sometimes show up on the NBC evening
news on weekends. He has also written one or two novels.

He is one of several Boston area newsfolks who went to NYC in the mid-
to late 70s.

He and Len Berman (former BZ 4 sports anchor) are still there.

Tom Ellis and Robin Young returned to Boston TV news on the New Channel
7 (WNEV), but what ever happened to meteorologist Bob Ryan, Dick
Albert's predecessor at Channel 5. I remember sharing an elevator @
Rockefeller Ctr. with him and one of his kids. My sister and her
girlfriend immediately turned to jello because "he was sooooooo
cuuuuuute".

Tony Abruzzese                                   Network Administrator
                 Boston University School of Medicine
                      Department of Biochemistry
                          715 Albany Street
                         Boston, MA 02118 USA