Re: Heartbreaking Interview on ABC

huckwrote

Then Bill O'Neill wrote:

> I have to say that I love Russert's laser-like directness balanced
> with an obvious empathy/caring.
>
> Bill O'Neill

I was listening to Mike Barnicle's show on WTKK (96.9-Boston, for those
not in the area) on Thursday AM.

Tim Russert was a guest by phone and little was said of politics. Their
discussion centered around the NYC Firefighters and the Firefighters'
deep feelings for their chaplain, Father Mychal (sp?) Judge. Russert
gave an emotional, moving and personal description of the the man and
the priest. As Bill noted, empathetic and caring.

The City of New York is going to miss Father Judge greatly.

Tony Abruzzese                                   Network Administrator
                 Boston University School of Medicine
                      Department of Biochemistry
                          715 Albany Street
                         Boston, MA 02118 USA