Fwd: Moment of Radio Silence (was: Clear Channel "Network)

>DATE: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:51:16
>From: "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>

>I heard a CC station in VT (96.7) break into Imus for a moment of
>silence (60 sec) It was intro'd as something all CC stations were
>doing.  Anyone (not) hear the silence today?

>Bill O'Neill

No, but National Public Radio played John Cage's 4'33" as bumper music.

Laurence Glavin

(Ok,ok here's the joke:  Cage instructed a pianist to sit down before the
keyboard for 4 minutes and 33 seconds, get up and leave.  I believe it's
an example of Dadaism)

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!