Fwd: Re: Clear Channel "Network?"; Dan Rather

DATE: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:35:31
From: Larry Stanton <pluto@4motion.org>
To: Laurence Glavin <lglavin@lycos.com>
Cc:<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
> he reacted accordingly.  Watch:  tonight he'll utter a
> rural animadversion that will make www.ratherbiased.com.
>
> Laurence Glavin

I'd rather he utter a personal, maybe even biased opinion, than play the
role of stooge mouthpiece for a corporate multinational. You might
consider him biased; I consider him an individual. If it doesn't satisify
you that he's not toeing the corporate, I can't offer any sympathy.

Actually, www.ratherbiased.com is as much a truth squad about CBS News(tm)
as an accusation of Frequency-man.  It's somewhat analogous to
www.smartertimes.com, the great website that takes on the New york Times
every day.  If you can tear yourself away from the BRIG, you may want
to view both sites.

Laurence Glavin

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!