This may not run as scheduled, but....

Every Saturday at 1:30 pm ET, CNN broadcasts a show called "Science and Technology
Week".  It's possible that the network will start to revert to normal programming by
Saturday although I doubt it.  Therefore, this may not run as scheduled but I'll
promote it anyway.  On Saturday, Sept 16th, one segment on "Science and Technology
Week" is supposed to be about satellite radio.  Now the practice is, whenever
the show is pre-empted by BREAKING NEWS, the show picks up the following week
with the same segments along with new developments.  Even if "S&TW" does
air (air? on cable?), the whole program may be taken up with the WTC disaster
(what cause the Towers to implode, the communications nexus there etc), but
I'd stake my reputation (I've got nothing to lose) that the segment will eventually
be shown.

Laurence glavin

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!