From: Joseph Pappalardo [mailto:joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 11:41 PM
To: adamrivers@prodigy.net; kc1ih@mediaone.net
Cc: boston-radio-boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Moment of Radio Silence (was: Clear Channel "Network)

> From: "Larry Weil" <kc1ih@mediaone.net>

> > Excuse me, you were ORDERED to pray.  This is very
> un-American.

No...she ordered a 'moment of silence'....out of
respect...which is VERY American.

In a moment of silence no one is forced to do
anything...except be silent out of respect for the
situation.

You can do with that moment what you want.

Most would have a good thought...or speak to their
God.

>I'm
> > sure your principal meant well, but he or she
> really needs to think
> > before doing something like this.

Think of what?

JP