Re: lose the graphics at screen bottom

At 02:55 PM 9/13/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm really sick & tired of seeing the logo and graphics at the bottom of the
>TV screens.  NBC (Ch 7) is airing footage with all the action at the
>bottom....the reporter is describing what is going on but we can't seew it
I saw an extreme example of this yesterday:  One of the locals (WHDH, I
think) had a two-screen going with Mayor Giuliani's press conference in the
lower left, and WTC footage in the upper right, and the CG at the
bottom.   There was something odd about the Giuliani video and I realized
there was still CG on it;  they didn't use (or have) a "clean" feed of
Giuliani without the graphics.

I haven't watched CNN Headline News since before the attack, but that was
bad before.  I can imagine watching it, and the little tiny box showing
video in a screen full of tickers in all directions, a
time/date/weather/whatever box and more CG such that you don't realize what
you were originally watching.

Take care,

Dave

David Moisan, N1KGH   ARES/SKYWARN                dmoisan@shore.net