lose the graphics at screen bottom

I'm really sick & tired of seeing the logo and graphics at the bottom of the
TV screens.  NBC (Ch 7) is airing footage with all the action at the
bottom....the reporter is describing what is going on but we can't seew it
because the logo and headlines graphic is blocking it.  At least the guy in
Master Control should be watching and listening and take the graphic down
when necessary  -- it is annoying!!!!!

-g
I liken it to radio stations whispering their call letters throughout songs
when they got a pre-release in the 1970's - that was annoying as hell!!