Re: lose the graphics at screen bottom

At 2:55 PM -0400 9/13/01, <gff@mediaone.net> wrote:
>I'm really sick & tired of seeing the logo and graphics at the bottom of the
>TV screens.  NBC (Ch 7) is airing footage with all the action at the
>bottom....the reporter is describing what is going on but we can't seew it
>because the logo and headlines graphic is blocking it.

Have you called the station to express your opinion?  You can also do
so through the station's web page http://www.whdh.com.

>  At least the guy in Master Control should be watching and listening
>and take the graphic down
>when necessary  -- it is annoying!!!!!

Master Control has no control over this.  The graphic is being added
in Studio Control.  And if we did have control, don't you think I'd
be fired for insubordination if I made my own decision on that?

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH