Fox programming in Maine

For those of you who have been kept up nights wondering how I was going to
make it without "King of the Hill" and "Ally McBeal," my cable provider,
Susquehanna Communications has announced that they will pick up Fox Net
before WPXT drops Fox programming on October 7th.  Susquehanna serves the
Bath/Brunswick/Wiscasset areas.  Time Warner and Adelphia, the cable
providers who cover most of the state, have made similar announcements.  It
appears Fox will not be available anywhere over the air.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine