Re: Interesting Bumper Sticker

Chuck "Inverted Pinky Finger Placed to the Side of the Mouth" Igo
writes:

> for Mike...  come on in!  the water's fine.  membership is a mere
(inverted
> pinky finger placed to side of mouth...) One Million Dollars!

Can we just call it IPPSM or will that trigger the "frivolity alarm"?
You gotta believe that IMHO and IIRC didn't just fall into email
vernacular with tens and twenties taped to its forehead, or lower.

> for Dan, i'm afraid it's nothing with which i'm affiliated.  if it
were,
> there be something wry or sarcastic or perhaps even humorous
inserted
> parenthetically onto the bumper sticker.

You have to believe that Mike Myers was a student of Harvey Korman in
"Blazing Saddles" with his "king-ky.." that was heard all around the
world.

Bumper stickers?  We don't need no stinkin' bu--

Bill O'Neill