RE: Interesting Bumper Sticker

Dan B observed:
>>Seen on a car today in Brunswick, Maine:
Support your local disc jockey
Kind of weird.  Anyone know the origin of that one?  An anti-satellite radio
group?  The Chuck Igo Fan Club?<<

and then Mike Fitz offered:
>>There's a Chuck Igo Fan Club?
What's the membership fee?
Do I get a signed picture to hang on my wall? <<

for Dan, i'm afraid it's nothing with which i'm affiliated.  if it were,
there be something wry or sarcastic or perhaps even humorous inserted
parenthetically onto the bumper sticker.

for Mike...  come on in!  the water's fine.  membership is a mere (inverted
pinky finger placed to side of mouth...) One Million Dollars!  and no
frickin' photos, sorry.  it says so right on the membership card.

- -Chuck (who has read "Misery") Igo