From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Dan
Strassberg
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 7:17 AM
To: Hakim Madjid
Cc: boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: WEVD

Well, if you're a sports-talk fan, there is an advantage to 1050 vs 850. On
1050 in this area you get two sports-talk stations for the price of one,
either WEVD or CHUM (or whatever the calls), or the two alternating, or the
two together. For those of us who are not addicted to sports talk, the two
together is probably the best, because you generally can't understand a
word.

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205, eFax 707-215-6367

-

Well yesterday night 1050 WEVD was blasting in here like a local station,
with no QRM (interference) from the Canadian station on the same frequency.

When I want to listen to Sports Tallk, I'm more and more turning away from
850 and listening to 1510 instead. I'm getting tired of the trash-talk
and/or 3 or 4 guys in the studio yelling at each other that has been the
norm for 850 for a number of years.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)