Re: 1010 AM

The transmitter for KSFO 560 is located in the S.F. Bayview Section, just N.W.
of the ex-Hunter's Point Naval Shipyard on the west side of the bay, on Burke
Avenue. This is off the N/S artery"Third Street" which follows the westerly bay
shoreline from a little south of the SF-Oakland Bay Bridge.  I visited the site
in 1989. A call to the eng. department directed me to the site. Two
self-supporting towers.
I have a map of the day and night coverage courtesy of the same engineering
folks.

Ron Gitschier