Re: Re: AM 740 not doing Legal ID

> A couple of questions: Aren't Mexican legals supposed to air at the _bottom_
> of the hour?
> And is an ID that gives the state (Baja California) but not the COL
> legal--even in Mexico? (I think that with the TX move and increase in day
> power to 77 kW a couple of years ago, XETRA also changed its COL from
> Tijuana to Plaja Rosarita.)

The complete legal ID for XTRA-690 is:
 XETRA, Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico.  It is (was) done by a female
announcer. The ID wasn't buried...but it did sound bad (might be the 6khz
streaming speed they used).

I remember this because I used to listen to XTRA-690 quite a bit on the
web (for years before all this stupid AFTRA/SAG/ASCAP/BMI debacle came
to pass).

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few