RE: AM 740 not doing Legal ID

I've been hearing a Canadian (I know its from Canada b/c I heard a
commercial about Canadian book for money management or something).. on 740
AM overnight.. that has not been doing station ID at all. I've been
listening for hours at a time.. and all they say at the top of the hour is
"You're listening to AM 740, Prime Time Radio". Does anyone here know what
the call letters of that station may be?

Adam
Adam Rivers- Chicopee, MA
http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com
I like: hiking, Radio DXing, weather watching, going online, talking/hanging
out with friends.. Living, dying and breathing Red Sox/Celtics..
I don't like: being called "cutie" or "sweetie"... Ichiro Suzuki.. New York
sports teams... watching the Red Sox lose.. long drives.
Quotes: "If you jumped off a bridge I wouldnt jump with you i'd be at the
bottom to catch you".. "A girl is 4ever- so make sure you find the right
one".. I love you Kristin!