RE: AM 740 not doing Legal ID

What exactly are the rules that Canadian broadcast
station have to follow as far as legal IDs are
concerned?  Are they the same as we are or completely
loose?

We had a station back home(Houlton, ME) that never did
their legal ID correctly.  Their ID went soemthing
like this "Magic 100 is WHOU 100.1 houlton, woodstock"