Re: this week in review

>All three of
> thse stations did a
> decent job in the ratings, I was worried that with
> all that rock there
> wasn't enough of an audience to make things work
> well.

The main reason or that is that the demo's are
slightly different.  WKIT- 34+, WFZX- 25+, and WTOS
18+(12+ if ya wanna get technical).  I think it is
kinda cool that they each have their own share of the
market.  The overlord masters of the radio companies
in this area probably don't , tho.

                                       Cooper
                                       WWBX