Re: this week in review....

I don't think we have a real disagreement on this one.  The limitation based
on market share was real.  My point was that it was not in a statute passed
by Congress, but was a Justice Department policy resulting from their
interpretation of the anti-trust laws.  Such sales were not stopped by the
FCC, but flagged by the Justice Department for possible challenge.

As a result, a new administration could change the policy.  I am not sure if
the Bush administration has made such a change.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine