WCVT - WCRB (was: Heat Wave Triggers ...)

I have a technical question for WCRB.  I know that WCRB voices much of
the clock at WCVT (101.7 Stowe, 43 2654')  (I can catch it fairly well
across the Greens in Champlain Valley.)  How much of the programming
is tracked and how much of it are local voices?  As to  music mix, is
it fairly similar or modified, somewhat, to meet a different market?
Just curious.

Bill O'Neill