RE: WBZ reception is worsening

WACM (AM) 1490 West Springfield has a backup next to it's studios on Sylvain
St. in West Springfield. The flag pole tower is the old-former primary
transmitter and is capabile of putting out the full 470 watts. While I am on
WACM, Someone should tell them that their lower flashing beacon has been out
since May on the primary tower on River St. in West Springfield.

--Mike

*  Over 200 tower sites now featured      *
*    on http://necrat.tripod.com          *
*       CHECK IT OUT TODAY!               *