Re: Potty Runs (was Today's LTAR)

If such was a real concern amongst the'majority?' of lawyers, then why don't
the bad ones (who sue insurance companies for outrageous amounts; which
DRIVES UP ALL OF OUR insurance rates) get disbarred?  Apparently the Bar
Associations don't see this is a problem, but rather an unsaid endorsement.
---jibguy

In a message dated 7/2/01 11:25:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,