Re: Potty Runs (was Today's LTAR)

On 2 Jul 2001,  Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> True, YOU won't.   But what about many of the others?

I've come across lawyers whom I suspected were helping their clients
concoct a case.  But they are few and far between.  The fact is, clients
usually do it quite effectively on their own, and the lawyer can't really
tell what's true and what isn't.  We know our clients may be lying to us,
but there's usually very little we can do about it.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com