Re: Format Change at WBZ?

----- Original Message -----
From: <Chuckigo@aol.com>
To: <dib9@gwi.net>
Cc: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: Format Change at WBZ?

> as always, your labor-friendly approach has you firing off missives
> that, regardless of correctness (on the issue, you are indeed correct:
> negotiations belong as a matter between the two parties involved), might
have
> you worked into a tizzy over nothing.  the original "thought" from Dave F.
> was that MAYBE it was in reference to the on-going AFTRA negotiations.
MAYBE>

Now Chuck, I'm not worked into a tizzy.  The Sox are winning tonight.  I'm
just surprised to hear that Gary and Gil are making cryptic insider
references that you would have chastised me for making at WIDE.  If you're
going to make a joke on the air, try to let the audience in on it.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine