Re: Format Change at WBZ?

In a message dated 06/07/2001 9:50:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dib9@gwi.net
writes:

<<  I'm
 just surprised to hear that Gary and Gil are making cryptic insider
 references that you would have chastised me for making at WIDE >>

Dan,

    never did chastise anyone for an inside joke reference.  now, had the
inside joke perpetuated? then, as pd, and as someone who was "in" on the
references,  yeah, i would've suggested a different course of discourse.
    and whereas i'm not completely in disagreement with you on this.  and
whereas the sox, at the time of your posting, were winning and in first place
in the AL east.  i can only deduce one thing:  we're spinning wildly out of
control, directly into the sun.  (maybe that's what Gary & Gil were talking
about....???)

- -Chuck (hoooooooooooooooooooo....  sorry, an inside EBS test joke) Igo