Re: Globe: Severin live but not local

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Pappalardo" <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com>
To: "Bob Nelson...WMWM" <bobonradio@yahoo.com>;
<boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: Globe: Severin live but not local

> Howie is a "Boston Guy" and I don't think that where he is sitting at 3PM
> really has any bearing on his understanding of the issues....who he can
> contact...who he has as guests...his research, etc.

I agree, but the national syndication of Howie's show has greatly effected
what he talks about.  Most days, you wouldn't know if Howie was in Boston or
LA, except most of his callers are still from the Boston area.   I liked
Howie when he was just on in new England, but now he's just another show.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine