RE: William Pierce of WCRB

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Hakim Madjid wrote:

> Yea I remember those devices, you patched them into your antenna line, and
> tuned your existing AM radio to around 1400Khz to listen in.

There were also some that were built into a  case that you stuck into your
8-track player/AM radio unit.  The dial and tuning knob were built into
the front part of the "cartridge"  These were sold through Radio Shack's
catalogues as late as 1991.  I remmeber because they were still selling
blank 8-track cartridges and the adapters for playing cassettes through
8-track players.

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com