From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of A.
Joseph Ross
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 1:59 AM
To: umar@nerodia.wcrb.com; David W. Harris
Cc: Joseph Pappalardo; boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu; Bob
Nelson...WMWM
Subject: Re: William Pierce of WCRB

The departure of WCRB from the AM dial eventually motivated me to buy an
FM converter at Radio Shack.  I remember parking my car partly on the
sidewalk in front of the apartment building where I lived and dangling
several connected extension cords from my window in order to solder the
connection of the converter to the fuse-box of my 1970 Dodge Dart.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/