From: Sven Franklyn Weil [mailto:sven@gordsven.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:55 PM
To: Hakim Madjid
Cc: Boston-Radio-Interest@Bostonradio.Org; A. Joseph Ross
Subject: RE: William Pierce of WCRB

There were also some that were built into a  case that you stuck into your
8-track player/AM radio unit.  The dial and tuning knob were built into
the front part of the "cartridge"  These were sold through Radio Shack's
catalogues as late as 1991.  I remmeber because they were still selling
blank 8-track cartridges and the adapters for playing cassettes through
8-track players.

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com