RE: RE: Pohistorynow.com on clear channels

Actually WAAF's signal in Berkshire County isn't very good thanks to WRWD
down near Poughkeepsie which over-rides it from Sheffield all the way up to
Pittsfield. When I was living in Great Barrington once upon a time, I
remember many of my classmates saying how they hate WRWD because of the
simple fact it made WAAF un-listenable in Great Barrington.

As for WAAF in Springfield, it's signal is at 10db in low lying areas, about
15db in higher up areas (for reference, Hartford is about 20-25db depending
on the station and location).

--Mike

*      Tower site maps & pictures         *
*  visit http://necrat.tripod.com         *
*             TODAY!                      *