Re: some "Lost 45s"...

Joseph Pappalardo wrote:

> <snip>...
>
> > "American City Suite" by Cashman and West.
> >The loooong version.   I used to know all the words. Do you guys
> >remember that one?
>
> As one who is pretty good at this thing...I can't remember that one.
>
> How does it go?  Can you humm a few bars?  ;-)
>
> (Better yet, can we get the MP3?)

Yes, the MP3 has been floating around on the Internet.
Search on either the artist name or the title.

Tony Abruzzese                  e-mail: abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Network Administrator                         Biochemistry Department
              Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                               Fax:617.638.5339