Re: some "Lost 45s"...

Since I couldn't figure out who asked for a hint for
American City Suite, I'll post to all.
  It was in a few different parts but the last part went "But they tell me, that a friend is dying, and there's nothing in the world... that I can do..."
  If I recall, it was supposed to be about New York City.
  The beginning part goes "People goin' and comin', trolley car was hummin', a sweet city song...
doo doo doo doo doo, sweet city song, doo doo doo doo doo, sweet city song... come on along.... "
 I'd love an mp3 of that one altho I may have a cassette of it someplace.