Re: NERW

Dan writes:
> One news report on the decision said that the Court wrote that their
> decision would have been different if the broadcaster had been
involved in
> the illegal activity.

What if... (I know, this can get silly) a pattern develops where
listeners to a talker sense that such tapes in the future would be
welcomed, etc. and possibly become a part of the show (aired)?  Those
with too much time on their hands, along with a $15 answering machine,
could sleuth themselves onto the air due, in part, to the
encouragement of and opportunity provided by the broadcaster.  The
broadcaster could still maintain no knowledge of the specific
subjects.

Bill O'Neill