NERW

Scott Fybush, in NERW reports:
"Up in Burlington, Arbitron is paying more attention to what's being
listened to: the market has added Clinton and Essex counties in New
York and Addison and Franklin counties in Vermont to the existing
Chittenden and Grand Isle, and is now getting two surveys a year as
the "Burlington-Plattsburgh VT-NY" market."

I learn something every week from Mr. F.  Here I had assumed that I lived
within the B-P market (Addison County.)  What market HAD Addison been
associated with? Rutland Cty.?

Bill O'Neill

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor