RE: some "Lost 45s"...

I played "WOLD" on my blues show during my "20th
anniversary as a DJ" show in March (yup, NOT blues,
but half the show that week wasn't blues as it was
a "special"), and fortunately WMWM had a vinyl copy
of the album it was from, "Short Stories".

> > --Harry Chapin, "WOLD".  done that  enjoyed
> playing it 'though I only had
> > the live version at my disposal.

Re: "Eres Tu":
One of a few foreign language songs to hit the charts;
"Sukiyaki" was another (early 60s). And remember
"99 Luft Ballons", the original German version of
Nena's "99 Red Balloons"? I can't remember which
version was the "hit" (maybe the English-language
one) but the German version seemed a bit more
uptempo and "rockin'"...

"Patches" by Clarence Carter is how Howie Carr thought
up his nickname for Ted Kennedy's son Patrick
(U.S. Senate, RI)..."Patches, I'm dependin' on you
son, to pull the family through..."