Re: RE: Arbitrends for Boston Up

Laurence writes:

Now, unless somebody intervenes, there will be
> a direct dollar-and-cent connection between my Cable bill and one
> channel.

This time around, we do know that the cause for the increase is one
lone channel.  When hit with past increases, however, there were
likely many other "reasons" for the hikes, perhaps an aggregate or
collective set of inceases imbedded in the jump (?)  Not sure if ATT
handled this very well.  Like a (transparent) shell game.

and I told BillO from VT so while he was memory-laning
> on WCAP today.

Thanks for chiming-in on the memory-laning.

Bill-O'Neill