Re: Telecommunications Act (Lack of) Coverage

From: <Jibguy@aol.com>

> It was "rammed through Congress" by the Republicans, the creators of the
> bill.

Yes we all have to have our villains don't we...

Even if they weren't in charge...

Even if they didn't have the veto pen....

Even if Bill Clinton signed it....

Even if they didn't have their own appointee at the FCC.

Even if Reed Hunt has no regrets...

Even if Ed Markey chairs the comittee...

Even with all that....it's STILL those darn republicans!

Amazing what partisan politics does to us, huh?  Whatever goes wrong it HAS
TO BE those OTHER guys...!
We all need to villify someone....and of course it CAN'T be the guys WE
voted for...it has to be those OTHER guys....!

JP