Re: Benefits for WMFO's Dee

I sub for "On the Town w/Mikey Dee" every month or so. Tonight, I am supposed to be subbing, but we have had two power blackouts which have knocked the transmitter out twice. The power just came back on 15 minutes ago. One of the DJs has gone up to the tower while I sit here and mind the fort.

Hopefully, we will be back on the air to promo all the great bene shows coming up this weekend!
91.5 fm or wmfo.org if you want to tune in later.

Tony