Re: Boston radio now-- or rather, Clear Channel radio now

hopfgapr@sprynet.com writes:

<< I also think we need a good 20 years out to determine the true long-term
effects of Telecom 96. >>

If you go to www.salon.com and do an easy search for "Clear Channel" and "pay
for play", and read those well-written articles, you will realize that the
effects of TelCom96 are not 20 years away, but are here right now.   Now,
that's quite a powerful statement, but you'll understand after reading.

Anyone who hasn't read these yet, its a must-read.  Thanking Donna Halper for
letting us know about these articles.   Glad we have Donna on our list to
find these out-of-mainstream topics/articles.

----jibguy