WNNW 1110 AM Salem NH On Air Nighttime Again

I know sweeps is just around the corner, and you wouldn't
expect repeats now.  But this is a repeat of observations
I made a year ago.  WNNW AM 1110 in Salem, NH licensed
to operate days plus maybe a half-hour...no more...
was on until after 10:00 pm Wednesday, April 25th.
They had announcers and recordings, plus
CEEAH-ENNAY-ENNAY Noticias, which I take to be CNN News
in Spanish.  I don't know if it was an automation glitch
or the air staff was live.
BTW, station ID's were by WCCM's Bill Borelli in
Spanish.  If Costas buys a station, let's say WCAP
in Lowell and flips to Asian ethnic, will B.B. have
to go to Berlitz?
BTW II:  WNNW has 4 towers, not 3; easy mistake...
trees around the Xmitter site are taller than the towers.

Laurence Glavin

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com