Re: WHEB-AM 750 Portsmouth NH

I think that WHEB went dark much more recently than the
early 80s. I'm not even sure that WVNE was around in the
early 80s. When WHEB went dark, WVNE increased its non-
CH power to 25 kW; I think that WVNE was originally 10
kW (non-CH); it's something like 8.6 kW CH and I suspect
that it always has been. If WHEB had already departed
when WVNE first went on the air, WVNE most likely would
have started out at 25 kW.