Re: Celtics on WWZN

--- Sptseditor@aol.com wrote:
> Such is true; I wonder if WDFN in Detroit, which was the only other top-10 market besides the
> Bay Area which carried Sports Fan, has pulled the plug as well. (Brick's show is based in
> Oakland, so I doubt he's off the air there

I must correct myself...again. :) For some reason, WEEI didn't switch
to Brick's show on time and kept ESPN for extra 25 minutes tonight.
For now, JT has a job. When 'EEI picked up his show(already in progress),
he was carrying on about his loyalty to SportsFan and claiming that
he'll be there till the bitter end.  Actually, according to his
website(www.jtthebrick.com), he's now the only personality left at SportsFan.
Everyone else has bailed. That explains why 'EEI had ESPN on
Saturday and Friday(Chris Russo must've left SportsFan, too).

And, yes, WDFN is still running the BrickHouse. There were a couple
of callers from Motown during the first hour...

Personally, I hope JT hooks up with someone like Westwood One or Fisher.
I am sure he won't have to wait long for offers once SportsFan disappears,
which now looks more and more like it will happen. He definitely has
personality and knows his sports...