Re: Celtics on WWZN

In a message dated Fri, 20 Apr 2001  2:59:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Bob Nelson...WMWM" <bobonradio@yahoo.com> writes:

<< A caller to WEEI's
Ted Sarandis felt Ted did a good job on his occasional
fill-ins for Howard (Celtics) when conflicts arose
and asked if Ted wouldn't mind taking Howard's
position. Ted said he was happy doing what he was
now doing and wouldn't take the job. >>

If Ted were to be offered more money than he was making at WEEI and was offered the chance to host an afternoon-drive show (which we keep on hearing Vulcan wants to start on the station)you bet he would leave. I had the chance to interview Ted a few years ago for a story which I wrote and IIRC he said he would like to do the NBA but seemed content with his current status.

-Sean